Wednesday, June 12, 2013

A Note on the Scandal and the Vandals Who Stole the Handle

     Well, my friends, the question is no longer "are you with the terrorists, and against us?" or "are you with us, and against the terrorists?" The question is- "Are you a totalitarian authoritarian, or are you an anti-authoritarian?" And most who seek liberty and human rights across the globe would have to answer to the latter, in my opinion. But the answer, my friend, may yet be blowing in the wind...
     (Actually, watching all this occur, is the most entertaining thing I've witnessed in over 40 years, since Richard Nixon met his Watergate.) I LOVE watching dissembling public officials, stumbling their way across the fields they have strewn with the mines of their own lies. It can't but get better from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Le Surrealist apprécie vos pensées, comments et suggestions. Continuez-les venir ! Doigts Heureux !